Sponsors of the Joint Event:
Modis (previously CMAST and XPE Pharma & Science)
The way we perform research, develop and market new products, communicate with patients and adhere to regulations is being transformed by innovative technologies.
We at Modis understand your challenges.
We believe that cross-domain thinking is
the key to innovation with real impact.
Our team of experts and specialists is active in Life Sciences, IT and Engineering.
Our Life Sciences team consists of more than 300 consultants that can help your business respond to dynamic situations, regulatory frameworks and technologies.
We deliver experts, services and solutions across a wide range of life sciences subdomains – from drug development to product marketing and patient care.
On-site, off-site, team-based, project-based or on a single-expert basis, all options are possible.
Modis is active in about 20 countries. This allows us to work effectively with organizations of any size, in almost any location.
In Belgium, we have offices in Temse, Groot-Bijgaarden and Wavre.
For more information, please visit www.modisbelgium.be.
Arcq smart staffing
Providing staffing solutions to the life sciences industry is what we are good at. Our exclusive focus gives us a sharper edge, and our commitment to quality implies we recruit only the best. We guarantee discretion, integrity and transparency.
Our expertise gives us valuable insight in your business: Clinical Research, Drug Safety & Medical Information, Medical Affairs, Process Validation, Compliance, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement, Sales & Marketing.
We offer various solutions to meet your ever-changing business needs: contract staffing, contract-to-hire and permanent recruitment.
Arcq is member of the House of Talents group.
Contact: 016 309 509 –firstname.lastname@example.org
Akcelis offers 3 patient centric solutions:
- Patient recruitment for clinical trials within Europe.
Did you know that 80% of trials fail to meet recruitment milestones on time? Our expertise, patient facing platform, and proven processes speed up starting or ongoing trials. We work across multiple therapeutic areas for pharmaceutical & medical device companies, biotech, CROs, phase I units, …
- Multilingual patient surveys
Involving patients is crucial to develop ‘patient-centric’ programs. We help you to assess your patients: their needs, concerns, limitations, … We ask questions directly to patients: ‘what therapy outcome is most important to patients?’, ‘what is the current patient journey?’, …
- Direct-to-patient communication
Communicating with patients improves the patient’s health and medical care. We support our clients in effective (online) communication. Services range from patient education programs, disease awareness campaigns, social media content development and implementation, online community management (e.g. Facebook patient community), to informative website design and content creation…
More information on our website: www.akcelis.com
4 reasons why this is the event of the year for the members of ACRP.be, BeAPP and BRAS and why you cannot be absent as a service provider!
- Two outstanding keynotes that will bring an overall insight into the future
- Several breakout sessions with high-level speakers covering hot and trending topics shaping the future of clinical research, regulatory affairs and medical affairs
- Interaction, networking and some fun all through the day
- You will be witnessing a historic moment as ACRP.be, BeAPP and BRAS will announce their new joint association
Sponsorship deal: 1.250 euro (VAT excluded)
- Maximum 8 sponsors (first come, first served)
- Reach out to an expected group of 150 professionals and VIPs from other organizations and public authorities
- Visibility with logo on all communication (mailings, website, intro- & breakPPTs…)
- Contentpage on the eventwebsite (www.jointevent. be) with more details on your services
- Possibility to place max. 2 rollups at the venue (catering/networking space)
- One free ticket for your representative to the event (value: 250 euro)
Interested? Contact Tara De Regge from 2Mpact (organizer of the event) at +32 9 233 48 66 or Tara@2Mpact.be